Entry into Madisonville Intermediate requires the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Shot Records
- Social Security Card
- Withdrawal Form from Previous School
- Report Card or grades from previous school
- State Test Scores
- Power of Attorney or Legal Court papers (this is required of any student not living with the legal parent)
- Proof of Residency (voters registration, light bill with physical address, 911 addressing)
- Proof of identification of parent or legal guardian enrolling the student
To assist the school in appropriate placement
- Home schooled students will be given an Academic Placement Assessment Test.
- Students who have been identified as having a learning disability and have been receiving services through a special education setting, will need to have a transfer ARD.